This is our first post in our new series of Inspiration ideas for all types of celebrations, from baby showers to birthday parties to weddings. Use them as a guide to host your own soirees, or simply use them for inspiration to put together your own vision.
Vision: A casual, conversational celebration of a baby’s upcoming arrival. This shower features calming, classic colors and unique brunch bites and desserts.
Color Inspiration: Mint, Grey, Gold
- Donut Hole Breakfast Skewers
- Brie and Apple Crescent Rolls
- Frozen Fruit Cups
- Mini-French Toast
- Cheesecake bites on a stick
- Cakeballs in variety of flavors
- Bubbly Bar featuring Champagne and Sparkling Juice mixed w/ choice of Orange Juice, Peach Puree and Raspberry Puree
- Add-ins: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, mint leaves, gummy bears
- Balloon Bubbles: Metallic balloons in a variety of shapes, attached to the wall behind the main food or dessert table
- Simple Flower Centerpieces
- Individual food portions will showcase as main décor
- Craft: Decorate baby blocks, onesies or burp cloths with buttons, fabric, paint or washi tape.
- Thank You Note Envelopes: Have each guest self-address an envelope to be used for Thank You notes.
To view our inspiration pins on Pinterest, visit http://www.pinterest.com/pfcevents/baby-shower-inspiration.