Holiday parties don’t always have to include snowflakes and reindeer decorations and feature a red & green color palette. If you are planning a celebration in the midst of the holiday season, and you want to host a festive, yet subtle holiday gathering, choose a theme that is wintery, yet classic. To spread the winter cheer with some of our closest friends and family, we hosted a Sparkling Soirée. We created handmade invitations with simple sparkling cardstock in blue and pink, and a chandelier stamp.
Partygoers were able to mix up their own champagne cocktails at our Bubbly Bar. We provided two sparking wine variations, a prosecco and an asti spumante, and included flavorful mixers including peach & raspberry purees, hibiscus syrup, blackberries & strawberries, and lemon drops & gummy bears.
Our upbeat holiday soundtrack included a mix of new and classic favorites:
- Frank Sinatra – Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
- She & Him – Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Louis Armstrong – Cool Yule
- Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas is You
- Elvis – Blue Christmas
- Michael Buble – It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Catherine Feeney – The Christmas Song
- Dean Martin – I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
- Andy Williams – It’s the Most Wonderful Time of Year
We created simple centerpieces with metallic silver, gold, pink and blue leaves and decorative floral stems , and used mini ornaments as vase filler.
For dessert, pink champagne cupcakes were served in addition to gold-wrapped truffles and one of our family holiday favorites – Milky Way Balls.
Drinks and conversation were flowing throughout the evening. Our Sparkling Soirée was a success and yours can be, too! If you need help planning your next celebration, contact us today at email@example.com. We can help your vision come to life.