The holiday season is right around the corner, which means festive gatherings of friends, families and coworkers will soon begin to take place. Curating the perfect holiday event takes inspiration, planning and organization. Pop Fizz Clink is here to help you find the right mix of style, drinks, music, food and entertainment to create a memorable holiday experience. Let us do the heavy lifting so you can enjoy the laughter and cheer that is sure to come from your holiday party.
We’ve compiled a list of our top 10 tips to help you plan a fun and festive holiday celebration. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large-scale event, sticking to these basic tips will help you celebrate the holiday season with ease and in style.
1) Plan Ahead: Set deadlines and a budget and stick to them.
2) Set the mood: Find inspiration for the mood you want to convey. For a lively gathering, choose vibrant colors and cheerful décor. For a more sophisticated event, stick to metallic colors and let candles and lanterns light up your event.
3) Create the perfect soundtrack: Whether you are putting together a playlist on your iPod or planning a song list for a DJ, select a mix of traditional, upbeat and crowd-pleasing tunes to keep the conversation going and the dance floor full all evening long.
4) Please the palate: Plan a simple menu full of appetizers, main dishes and desserts that complement each other as well as signature drink selections. If you are hosting a cocktail party, make sure to serve menu items easy to eat on the go.
5) Feature a signature drink: A signature cocktail is a simple solution to serving festive holiday spirits while keeping it simple. Pre-make the cocktail ahead of time so you don’t have to play bartender all night. Whether you choose spiked eggnog or holiday martinis, choose a drink that fits with the mood of your celebration.
6) Transform with lighting: Keep your décor simple and use lighting to completely transform your room. Combine Christmas lights, candles, lanterns and even the fireplace to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
7) Keep your theme subtle and simple: Put away the Santa hats and mistletoe and instead, focus on the simple elements of the holidays. Incorporate classic elements such as greenery, ornaments or snowflakes.
8) Craft the perfect guest list: Food, music and drinks are all important, but the friends and family members that attend are what will make your event a success. Take the time to plan the perfect party crowd to encourage good company and conversation.
9) Treat your guests: Spread the holiday cheer by sending your guests home with a simple treat, ornament or even a holiday letter. It’s a simple way to remind your loved ones of how much you appreciate them.
10) It’s okay to ask for help: As the host of a party, remember you don’t have to do it all on your own. Ease the stress, enjoy your guests and let others help you make your event the event of the season.
For help with finding the inspiration for your holiday event, contact us today at email@example.com.
Background image source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nez/1562127933/